Saturday, June 18, 2011

Raw Protein



http://www.vitacost.com/Garden-of-Life-RAW-Protein

I went over a meal plan with my personal trainer at the gym, and he wants me to have a couple of protein shakes for snacks.  I can't do the whey, so I went to my local "Natural Grocers / Vitamin Cottage" and they had a table set up with samples today.  The whole store was full of samples, and the parking lot was packed.  One of the employees was even out taking pictures of all of the cars.  I'm going to have to get out more often on Saturdays!!

This looks like a great healthy alternative to the other types of protein powders out there.  Mix some into your oatmeal and you'll have your carbs and protein covered.  Try a little coconut oil to cover your fats and you have a complete meal.

Adding to a smoothie would also be a great idea!!

Organic RAW Sprout Blend
Organic Sprouted Brown Rice Protein, Organic Amaranth Sprout, Organic Quinoa Sprout, Organic Millet Sprout, Organic Buckwheat Sprout, Organic Garbanzo Bean Sprout, Organic Lentil Sprout, Organic Adzuki Bean Sprout, Organic Flax Seed Sprout, Organic Sunflower Seed Sprout, Organic Pumpkin Seed Sprout, Organic Chia Seed Sprout, Organic Sesame Seed Sprout

No comments:

Post a Comment